The brand new 2017 Echo by Victory Leisure Homes represents fantastic value with standard features such as large panoramic windows, USB ports and beautiful contemporary fabrics.
The open plan layout gives a spacious feel while the upholstered ‘L shaped’ wrap-a-round sofa and the feature unit with fire add a homely touch.
• Includes VAT, delivery, siting, connection, double glazing and central heating.
• Details of all charges not included in the sale price of the holiday home can be found on the Tariffs page.
• New holiday homes are sold with a full 10 year Licence Agreement. Pre-owned holiday homes are sold with a balance of the 10 year agreement period. Licence Agreements are non-transferable.
• Holiday homes are strictly for holiday use and cannot be used as a permanent residence. Proof of permanent residence is required prior to the purchase of a holiday home.
• Details of the warranty of holiday homes can be found here.
Please note: Any accessories and internal views shown in photographs are for illustrative purposes only.