We are loving the new 2023 Sunseeker Country, and it’s no wonder! It has a lovely balance of colour and warmth, making it the perfect Holiday Home. It boasts ample storage and space, with the added luxury of comfortable armchairs.
Offering a modern, stylish interior the Sunseeker Country Spirit has a large kitchen/diner with an open plan layout through to the living area. There’s a standalone dining table and freestanding living room furniture. The glass fire offers a lovely focal point and the wood fire surround also features TV mounting options.
Towards the back of this stunning holiday home, you will find a large family shower room and en-suite to the master bedroom which has plenty of storage space. This holiday home is ideally designed so you don’t have to worry about trekking anything back and forth when you visit your holiday home located at our beautiful caravan park in Lancashire.
This lovely holiday home is sited on pitch and includes decking.
- Includes VAT, delivery, siting, connection, double glazing, patio doors, dishwasher. decking and central heating.
- Details of all charges not included in the sale price of the holiday home can be found on the Tariffs page.
- New and Ex-Display holiday homes are sold with a full 10 year Licence Agreement. Pre-owned holiday homes are sold with a balance of the
10 year agreement period. Licence Agreements are non-transferable.
- Holiday homes are strictly for holiday use and cannot be used as a permanent residence. Proof of permanent residence is required prior to the purchase of a holiday home.
- Our holiday home warranty.
- Please note: Any accessories and internal views shown in photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
- Price correct at time of publishing. Subject to manufacturer surcharge.