COMING SOON! The Atlas Heritage is absolutely stunning. Don’t just take our word for it, come and see if yourself at our caravan park in Lancashire! This holiday home offers everything you need for your home away from home. The 7ft ceilings and aspect windows allow for a spacious feel when you are relaxing, and the freestanding 2 and 3 seater sofas are the ideal place to put your feet up. There is plenty of storage throughout, an integrated microwave and dishwasher in the kitchen which gives a tasteful splash of colour with its willow green cabinets, and warm decor in the bedrooms. What’s more you can find a large family bathroom with stylish wooden splashbacks and the master bedroom offers an en-suite WC. The finishing touches of this model are what makes it stand out and what you’ll notice when you first walk in; with its buttoned headboards and overbed reading lights. Everything has gone into creating the perfect holiday home from home with this model and we’re sure you’ll love it.
- Includes VAT, delivery, siting, connection, double glazing, patio doors, extra insulation, dishwasher and central heating.
- Details of all charges not included in the sale price of the holiday home can be found on the Tariffs page.
- New and Ex-Display holiday homes are sold with a full 10 year Licence Agreement. Pre-owned holiday homes are sold with a balance of the
10 year agreement period. Licence Agreements are non-transferable.
- Holiday homes are strictly for holiday use and cannot be used as a permanent residence. Proof of permanent residence is required prior to the purchase of a holiday home.
- Details of the warranty of all of our holiday homes can be found
- Please note: Any accessories and internal views shown in photographs are for illustrative purposes only.