The lounge is slightly separated from the kitchen, making it cosy yet spacious at the same time. The paneled feature fireplace with a clock gives it a country house feel but all around you notice small designer touches, like chrome sockets and switches. You’ll love the ‘his and hers’ sofas with tartan cushions that allow you to gaze out of your patio doors.
The thoughtfully added finishing touches and features combined with the sophisticated design make this a highly desirable home from home. Enjoy the convenience of your own integrated dishwasher and the ambience of music played from the Bluetooth speaker system.
The kitchen and dining area are something special. Wonderfully handcrafted, the kitchen cupboards contrast with full height splash backs with the Welsh dresser adding that final designer touch.
It’s the master suite that makes this home stand out from the crowd. Your own walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and huge dressing table with lots of natural light make it the perfect place to get ready for those relaxing holiday evenings out.
- Includes VAT, delivery, siting, connection, double glazing and central heating.
- Details of all charges not included in the sale price of the holiday home can be found on the Tariffs page.
- New holiday homes are sold with a full 10 year Licence Agreement. Pre-owned holiday homes are sold with a balance of the 10 year agreement period. Licence Agreements are non-transferable.
- Holiday homes are strictly for holiday use and cannot be used as a permanent residence. Proof of permanent residence is required prior to the purchase of a holiday home.
- Details of the warranty of holiday homes can be found here.
- Please note: Any accessories and internal views shown in photographs are for illustrative purposes only.